10/17/2007

Teacher´s Day!!

"The best gift that a teacher can receive is love and respect from her/his students". This year my Deer had lots of beautiful details full of love to celebrate this day with me. I am lucky to say that kisses and hugs are gifts that I receive every day... and we couldn't start our day better!! We really spent a great morning together. Suddenly, they started to give each other some suspicious looks and making signs to Miss Nathy, who was their accomplice, because they wanted to know if it was 12:00 p.m. to give me their biggest surprise.
Finally, it was time for their presentation and they got into the stage and started reciting a beautiful poem: "Feliz día señorita" and then, they danced the song: "Five Senses HI 5". Both of them were excellent as everything they do.
At the end of the day they couldn't finish in a better way than saying: "Happy Teacher's Day". Thanks a lot to all of you for your love, I love you!!