10/06/2008

An Inquiry into Veggie Patch: Transplanting

Hello!

As you know, my children have been working on an Inquiry into Veggie Patch. They had learned different and interesting things related with plants while they were observing and exploring nature.

One of the activities we did was to put some seeds inside a glass with cotton. My children brought different kind of seeds and chose the ones they liked. They watered them and put them outside in the garden because my children know plants need sunlight, air and water to live.

In that way our seeds became plants and after four weeks our plants were too big to stay in the glass, so we decided to transplant them to flower pots with soil. My children did it with lots of enthusiasm while reciting the poem "Maytime Magic" and singing the song "Plant some seeds" that they learned before.

That's what I want to show you in this slide. Hope you enjoy it!

No hay comentarios.: