7/13/2008

Veggie Patch Project: Growing

Hello everybody!

A couple of weeks ago we started our Veggie Patch project and my class planted radish seeds. As I promised before, I am going to keep you updated with the growing process of our radishes.

First of all, you should know that radishes are tubers and that means that they will grow under the ground. We have different kinds of tubers and maybe potatoes are the most known. I was explaining this to my children because they were expecting to see something more than only leaves when we went to see our Veggie Patch.


This is the way our radishes look now and we will continue taking care of them in the coming days.
More water and sunlight, more love and care, and more patience to see the results of this magic adventure of learning about radishes and about a farmer's work. See you!!

No hay comentarios.: