Now we are going to learn more about Arequipa. In this opportunity we have Marcelo López and Andrea Martínez in charge of the information. Let's see what we learn from them!
- Arequipa is also called "the city where the volcanoes rest" because it's surrounded by three impressive volcanoes: Misti, Chachani, and PichuPichu.
- The most important and known of them is The Misti.
- There are numerous points of interest in the Arequipa region. For example: The Colca Canyon, that is twice as deep as the Grand Canyon.
- Another important touristic places are: Santa Catalina Monastery and Yanahuara.
- Something also important in Arequipa is food, like "rocoto relleno".
Well, that's all for now, but you can enjoy more by watching this video: